Thursday, October 18, 2012

Orla Kiely Wish List

I'm just going to say it, even though you're not supposed to say it. It's total garbage that I'm not rich! If you have great taste (like I think I do...wink) you should be rich to! It really bugs me that Honey Boo Boo and her belching clan are going to be rich. Listen people...they call a dumpster the "department store"! I'm not above a dumpster, as I did once fish out an amazing chair. But, I think....wait....I just lost my train of thought.... I'm not really making a good point am I? I also think I just gave away that I watch Honey Boo Boo. OK fine let them spend their money on ATV's and bulk toilet paper. It's my own fault I'm not willing to fart on TV. Alright, I'm getting off track and muddying up a beautiful post about Orla Kiely goods with Honey Boo Boo. Let me share some of this beauty...this is my "if I were rich I would buy this Orla Kiely stuff " post.

1. The Textured Vinyl Winter Wallflower Print Large Jeanie Bag for $350.00

2. This Flower Abacus Kitchen Apron for $68.00


3. The Berry Bubble Cardigan for $360.00


4. These awesomesauce Ditsy Clover Print Sunglasses in Black & Cream for $235.00


5. Something I actually did buy with a $1.00 off coupon from Target.

One day I'll get the bag, but for now this little bit of Orla is making me happy! Here are all the pretty patterns you can buy the Method soaps in...I may have to buy a few more...after all we do have 3 sinks in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...