Friday, October 26, 2012

Four Calling Birds...and a Kate Spade OObseessionnn

Today I just wanted to share with you some of my current favorite Kate Spade items. I adore the Kate Spade brand. It's all very girly and pretty and that frankly, is right up my alley! How could you look down at this IPhone case and not smile! It's called "Four Calling Birds"...LOVE. 





skinny mini long bow necklace
I have a little pair of bow earings that I wear constantly and at $78.00 this necklace may just end up on my Christmas list! So pretty and does not break the bank! Although.... both of these idiom pendants are completely charming and I could almost see them as a daily piece. 


paint the town red idiom pendant

Creme de la Creme Pendant

Maybe even wear both at the same time or at least 2 pendants on the chain.

One the Dot ring...simple, cute, and chic, I could see it working with a bright summer dress or a warm navy winter outfit. Hmmm my winter coat is navy, can I get away without gloves this winter? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...