Tuesday, October 16, 2012

CTBB Tuesday: Womb Chair Inspiration

After my post last week about coveting a Eero Saarinen Womb Chair (despite the awful name "womb") I thought I would try and find a more affordable alternative for CTBB, that's Champagne Taste on a Beer Budget Tuesday. If you have a few thousand you should be able to get an original. If that's not in the budget around $800 will get you a nice replica. Unfortunately I've only seen one that was less expensive and it was in the $400 range but the colors and fabric were bad...really bad. I don't think this is the chair to cheap out on fabric with!
Origianl Womb Chair designed by Eero Saarinen for Knoll



This Ero Saarinen Style Womb chair and ottoman in white is from LexMod and on SALE for $798 (reg $1600)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...